Back to ...
FIRST ENDORSEMENT on Hq MC RDep SDiego DSO# indicated above your name
From: Commanding General, Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton,
1. You reported to this organization on the date indicated above your name for temporary duty under instruction. Temporary duty under instruction in Individual Combat Training and Basic Infantry Training will be completed on 24 DECEMBER 1969.
2. Effective 0930 24 DEC 1969, you will proceed and report to the CO, STAG BN, MCB, CAMPEN CALIF (MCC 050), By 2400 13 JAN 1970, RPT FOR THE FIRST AVAIL REPL DRAFT FFT TO CG FMFPAC WESTPAC GND FORCES FOR DUTY (MCO 159).
3. Twenty days delay enroute to count as recruit leave is authorized. Leave address is indicated opposite your name. Any request for extension of leave will be addressed to your new Commanding Officer. You will advise your new Commanding Officer of any change in leave address.
4. Prior to transfer your Commanding Officer will assign as primary the MOS shown in accordance with the authority contained in Chapter III of the Marine Corps Personnel Manual.
5. Government quarters and messing facilities were furnished while attached to this command. Paragraph 4201.12 of the Joint Travel Regulations, Volume #1, prohibits payment of per diem for this type of temporary duty under instruction.
DISTRIBUTION: CO, STAG